During the coronavirus crisis we continue to have financial obligations. While many members are on PAR we have established three ways through which you may continue your donations:
- Direct deposit to church bank account (if you have Internet banking). Go to E-transfer on your bank website and send a transfer to . We will know automatically who sent funds such that your donation can be entered into our church donation records. Click here for guidance.
- UCW donations can be e-transferred to
- Choir donations (for the Christmas concert December 13) can be made to
- Canada Helps at https://www.canadahelps.org/en/dn/13238
- Mailing in a cheque to Streetsville United Church at 274 Queen St. South, Mississauga, ON L5M 1L8
- Cheques can be left at the new secured mailbox at the Office door on the courtyard, accessible from the parking lot.
- If you are unable to make an e-transfer or mail a cheque, please call the Church Office at 905-826-1542 Tuesday to Friday 8:30 am to 12:30 pm to arrange for the pickup of your donation.
- Even small donations, say, $10-$25, all help.
- Our thanks to those who have made contributions by these methods.