The only picture in our archives with the original1876 sanctuary and the E. Lye and Company organ installed in 1891. Note the frescoes on the front sanctuary walls above the balcony pews and the inlay paintings along the sides where the sanctuary roof joins the walls. These pews were refinished in 2006 and still serve as congregational seating. In the 1960 organ rebuild pipe chambers were installed at the front of the balcony on each side. These chambers then accommodated the organ pipes for freeing up space to move the choir loft back into the original organ location.